Last year was one of the most difficult times for Ghanaians and majority part of the world. While the world was fighting against a pandemic, some Ghanaians also decided to use the time to trend and we have decided to let you know about them.
The first person on our list is Henewaa Piesie.
Now if you follow the social media trends of 2020, you’d understand why Henewaa is on top of the list. She touched the tail of a lioness, when she commented on TV presenter Selly Galley’s post calling her ugly and baren. She faced a lot of backlash and was cursed by Selly for her unkind words.
2. The second person on our list is bootilicious Hajia Bintu. She became a social media sensation all because she had a huge bortos which literally caused traffic on social media. She has proven that her huge bortos is not only meant for sitting but for other “mischievous” purposes. She managed to even get the attention of Shatta Wale who made a song about her.
3. Bokom Banku is the third person on our list. After successfully getting a show on GhOne TV, Bokom Banku was sacked over his uncouth comments prior to the general 2020 general elections and also bleaching his skin for the silliest reason which is to become more popular.
4. Afia Schwarzenegger has been selected as the fourth person on our list of people who trended for the silliest reason. It all started when the loud -mouth self acclaimed Queen of comedy goofed big time about the actual grades of her kids. She announced that her sons got a C3 in their grades which was non- existent in the WAEC grading system. This didn’t stop her from insisting that her sons passed their WASSCE results with flying colors even though she refused to publish it.
5. The fifth person on our list is actress cum entrepreneur Salma Mumin who lied about MTN stealing her 10k. However after back and forth confrontations she was exposed for being a big fat liar which was too bad because it sort of dented her image.
6. Actor Prince David was caught in scandal after he called those who voted for the opposing NDC party fools for not voting with NDC. He received a lot of backlash from NDC Sympathizers over his comments.
7. After dashing out over four thousand laptops to needy students at the University of Ghana, actor cum politician, John Dumelo Woefully lost and became a meme to most Ghanaians who mocked him over his loss. He even admitted that all the money he used for his campaign was finished and he had nothing more left.
8. Afia Odo and Shatta Wale were accused “eating” each other a raunchy photo of the two popped up showing them in a very compromising situation. It was however later disclosed that the whole fracas was for a music video dubbed “badman” by Shatta Wale.
9. Yvonne Nelson is our last but one on the list when she disclosed in an interview with Graphic Showbiz that she didn’t fancy dating married men yet she had a child with one. Strange right? Even though she made it clear that she had a mutual agreement with her baby daddy who was married with kids, it’s still strange she is claiming she didn’t fancy dating married men. Well, to every rule there is an exception right?
10. And now to our last person who trended in 2020 is no other than Akuapem Poloo when she posed in a photo with her son. She was sanctioned by the human right court for her foolish acts.
The post 10 People Who Trended For The Weirdest Reasons In 2020, See Who Is Number One On the List appeared first on GhBase•com™.